Senior Channel Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Lansweeper is expanding. We are currently looking for our first Senior Channel Manager in the U.S. (more specifically in Austin, Texas) for the development of our recently established Partner Program. You will play a key role in realizing the huge potential of this Partner Program. At first, you'll work home-based, but with future development and growth of Lansweeper in the United States, there will be a company office where you can work.
A Day In The Life Of
Onboard, Manage, Develop
- You onboard new partners by showing them the power of Lansweeper and the mutual value of a partnership.
- You manage existing partners with a focus on pipeline management and sales enablement.
- You develop the future of our recently established partner program together with our Belgian Partner Program Manager.
- You receive extensive company, product, sales, and partner training in Belgium.
- You work together to create and improve all partner program-related content (training & certification, best practices, marketing materials, etc.).
- You approve partner leads, monitor their opportunities and boost partner revenue while maintaining a close relationship.
- You report to our Head of Sales in Belgium and you present your KPI's and project updates to management and the Board of Directors.
- You grow with the company and the Partner Program, in which we're heavily investing.
Are You the New Senior Channel Manager at Lansweeper?
I Am Someone Who
- can work independently and has an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.
- pays attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- can analyze and interpret large data sets to enhance strategic decisions that help drive our business.
- can cover different time zones to build and maintain strong relationships.
- more than 7 years of experience in channel sales, account management and/or sales enablement in IT.
- a proven track record of boosting commercial growth by showcasing best practices to maximize engagement and opportunity development.
- detailed writing and excellent presentation skills, along with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- a broad interest in and good knowledge of IT.
Going for Gold?
- Experience in setting up and/or growing a partner program?
- International (channel) sales experience?
- Proficiency in IT networks and protocols?
- Salesforce (Community Cloud) experience?
Our Offer You Can't Refuse
- Competitive wage with an interesting commission plan and other benefits
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Personal development with internal & external training
- A job full of variation, challenges, and responsibility
- Growing along with a company in full expansion