Sales Operations & Salesforce Specialist
Dendermonde, Belgium or Austin Texas, US
The goal of Sales Operations is to make our sales teams more productive and efficient by optimizing and automating processes and by introducing world-class sales tools.
We are looking for a skilled Sales Operations Professional to be the primary owner of our Salesforce environment to make sure our company is exploring all benefits of an integrated sales management tool. At Lansweeper we want to transform an already great organization into one that is recognized as world-class by our peers. If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level, contact us now!
- Be the primary owner for our Salesforce environment, including the Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, and Partner Community Portal.
- Prioritize and manage Salesforce change backlog based on the needs of sales team and other associated stakeholders.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting for our management, finance, and sales department.
- Support our sales team and sales process by responding to and prioritizing requests, enhancements, and suggesting improvements.
- Provide support for cross-functional projects, including those with marketing, products, and operations.
- Participate in the sales planning process including territory design, designating strategic accounts, quotas, compensation plan design, and more.
- Coordinate new hire onboarding and training our new hires on our internal systems.
Are You the New Sales Ops & Salesforce Specialist at Lansweeper?
At a minimum, you will...
- Have strong problem-solving skills. We not only need you to solve problems but to anticipate problems before they arise.
- Enjoy working with data. Making smart business decisions comes down to parsing and understanding data. You will be asked to retrieve and analyze datasets that impact our business strategy and make suggestions to improve.
- Be able to multi-task. Our company is growing rapidly and we have multiple projects running at once. You must be able to effectively participate and deliver in those projects you are working on.
- Be hyper-focused on results. Our success depends on executing our plans and meeting deadlines. Having a sound business strategy is important, but the execution is where the game is won or lost.
- Take the lead on new technology. We are always on the lookout for technology that can help our sales team achieve its goals. We want you to be our voice in exploring these solutions and to help us implement them.
- Always support the sales team. When the sales team is successful, so is Lansweeper. Your primary job is to remove barriers and to make sure the sales team is focused on helping our customers.
Going for gold?
- 3+ years' experience working in a sales operations function or similar role
- 3+ years' hands-on experience with Salesforce required, Salesforce certifications highly desired
- Proficiency with Salesforce CPQ and Pardot highly desired
- Proficiency with Salesforce Communities, Service Cloud and Partner Community Portal desired but not required
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, and charts
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Positive mental outlook and approach