Sales Operations Analyst
The goal of Sales Operations is to make salespeople more productive and efficient with their time. Sales Operations accomplishes this by reducing the friction that can occur within an organization. At Lansweeper we want to transform an already great organization into one that is recognized as world-class by our peers. If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
- Support sales team by responding to and prioritizing requests, enhancements and suggest improvements.
- Provide support for cross-functional projects, including those with marketing, products and operations
- Participate in sales planning process including territory design, designating strategic accounts, quotas, comp plan design and more.
- Be the primary sales owner on Salesforce CRM and other sales tools.
- Become an expert in our legacy and current pricing and assist our sales team in creating quotes and pricing estimates when needed.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting for leadership and sales team.
- Coordinate new hire onboarding and train our new hires on our internal systems and processes.
Are you the new Sales Operations Analyst at Lansweeper?
At a minimum, you will...
- Have strong problem-solving skills. We not only need you to solve problems but to anticipate problems before they arise.
- Enjoy working with data. Making smart business decisions comes down to parsing and understanding data. You will be asked to retrieve and analyze datasets that impact our business strategy.
- Be able to multi-task. Our company is growing rapidly, and we have multiple projects running at once. You must be able to effectively participate and deliver in those projects you are working on.
- Be hyper-focused on results. Our success depends on executing our plans and meeting deadlines. Having a sound business strategy is important but the execution is where the game is won or lost.
- Take the lead on new technology. We are always on the lookout for technology that can help our sales team achieve its goals. We want you to be our voice in exploring these solutions and to help us implement them.
- Always support the sales team. When the sales team is successful so is Lansweeper. Your primary job is to remove barriers and to make sure the sales team is focused on helping our customers.
- 2 years' experience working in a sales operations function or similar role
- Experience with Salesforce required, Salesforce Administrator certification highly desired
- Proficiency with CPQ and Pardot highly desired
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, and charts
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Positive mental outlook and approach
Going for Gold
- Proficient with PowerBI or related tooling?
- Experience in subscription-based selling?
- Knowledge of tools that offer 365 customer overview and/or sales enablement?
- Experienced the start-up to scale-up to Enterprise before?
Our Offer You Can't Refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges, and responsibility
- Easy-going teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare plan
- Retirement plan
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
Like to find out more? Let's get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.