Sales Manager US
If you are competitive, focused, resilient and possess an unrelenting desire to be on a winning team, then you may be the person to join our growing team at Lansweeper. Based at our US corporate headquarters in Austin, TX, and reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, you will directly manage our team of talented inside Account Executives.
Lansweeper is scaling quickly but in a deliberate, controlled way. The ideal candidate will have experience in a technology scale-up/startup and understand the unique challenges associated with this. Our sales team will be prospecting into our existing customer base to uncover upsell and cross-sell opportunities; the right sales manager candidate will have experience driving growth within this area.
- Manage, develop, and lead a team of 5 to 8 inside sales representatives in all facets of their job.
- Conduct weekly reviews of the sales team's deals for accuracy and ensure their deals have proper forecast categories, pipeline stages, and close dates; based on which you roll up a forecast to the Chief Sales Officer.
- Learn why companies want our solution, from both a technical and business perspective, and be able to effectively communicate this.
- Conduct team meetings to have your team aligned.
- Provide continuous feedback to your Account Executives during 1 to 1's.
- Assist through the entire deal cycle, from development to close.
Are you the new Sales Manager at Lansweeper?
At a minimum, you have...
- At least 3 years' experience managing a software sales team.
- At least 5 years' experience carrying an individual quota with a verifiable track record of success.
- Extraordinary communication and coaching skills.
- University Degree preferred, but not required.
- A profound Salesforce CRM experience.
- An adaptive and growth mindset.
Our Offer You Can't Refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges, and responsibility
- Easygoing teamwork
- Competitive wage, commissions, 401k match, and many other benefits
- Flexible working hours