Sales Development Representative
If you are competitive, focused, resilient, and possess an unrelenting desire to be on a winning team then you may be one of the "Sales Athletes" to join our growing team at Lansweeper. We are hiring an Austin based Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our sales efforts into the United States.
- Be coachable and open to learning.
- Qualify leads and convert them into opportunities for our sales team to further develop.
- Work with sales, marketing, and other departments to run campaigns and report on them.
- Adapt quickly to changing responsibilities; this role is a bit "jack-of-all" trades.
- Use Salesforce as the single system of record, and make sure it is updated daily.
- Learn why companies want our solution, from both a technical and business perspective, and be able to effectively communicate this.
- Be a team player that stands by team members but also challenges them to achieve greatness.
Are you the new Sales Development Representative at Lansweeper?
At a minimum, you will...
- Be a self-starter that doesn't need or want a manager peering over his or her shoulder every minute.
- Carry yourself with integrity, never make excuses, and realize that the world is bigger than just you.
- Treat this job as your first step into a career in software sales; the expectation is that you spend at least 12 months in this role. If you prove yourself there will be new opportunities for growth. If you are dedicated to succeed, you will be in line for a promotion to Account Executive.
- Positive mental outlook and body language.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to prospects and customers.
- Exceptional drive and intellect.
- Extraordinary people and writing skills.
- University Degree preferred but not required.
Our Offer You Can't Refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges, and responsibility
- Easy-going teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission potential
- Healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
Like to find out more? Let's get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.