Renewal Sales Representative
A Day in the Life of
Analyze, Convince, Retain
- You analyze and respond to inbound renewal requests while balancing ease-of-processing with urgency.
- You convince customers to keep renewing their yearly Lansweeper subscriptions via email, chat or (video) phone.
- You retain, as our ambitious goal, 100% of our customers by following up on all missed renewals.
- You collaborate closely with the Sales and Support team to ensure a positive experience for all of our customers.
- You spot up-sell and cross-sell opportunities while being in contact with IT professionals, managers, and purchasers and forward them to the assigned Sales reps.
- You use Salesforce as the single system of record to streamline and optimize your daily operations.
- You share ideas about improving our renewal process for the future, as well as the experience our customers receive.
- You are one of the first dedicated colleagues in our newly created and fast-growing renewal team reporting to the renewals team lead.
Are You the New Renewal Sales Rep at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- puts the customers first.
- has a commercial mindset and wants to win.
- is dynamic, committed, hands-on, and passionate.
- communicates fluently and in a friendly manner.
I have a(n)
- good sense of motivation and enthusiasm to be(come) an expert and share my knowledge with new colleagues.
- thorough knowledge of written and spoken English (CEFR B2) to correspond with customers all over the world.
- active interest in IT.
- strong focus on details.
Going for gold?
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, or other languages?
- A background in renewal sales or customer service?
- Experience with the world of E-commerce and/or Salesforce?
- Advanced IT working knowledge?