Product Manager - Integrations
At Lansweeper we are on a mission to improve our customer's visibility and insight into their IT environment. As Product Manager for APIs and Integrations at Lansweeper, you will play an instrumental role in defining and evolving the public APIs and application integrations in Lansweeper for our customers and partners.
This key high visibility position calls for self-motivation; business savvy and technical evangelism; and a keen understanding of modern Web API architectures, API/Workflow middleware, and application integration requirements. This role will call on you to work with all areas of our organization: from Engineering to Sales and Support, to Marketing and Finance.
- Working closely with the engineering team to create and prioritize clear, detailed, and timely product feature requirements for Lansweeper's public and private APIs for use by partners, customers, and Lansweeper's own internal teams.
- Providing regular executive check-ins to discuss ongoing adjustments to the project scope and schedule, and to escalate key decisions.
- Working closely with partners around the world to understand their API needs for integrating their applications with Lansweeper.
- Working closely with customers to determine key application integration opportunities between customer's applications and define and prioritize development requirements for Lansweeper developed application integrations as well as API/workflow middleware integrations.
- Working with Marketing to drive the customer-facing messaging and market positioning for Lansweeper's Integrations, partner integrations, integration middleware, and Public facing APIs.
- Supporting Lansweeper's outbound communications surrounding APIs and integrations via white papers, webinars, blogs, videos, press interviews, events, etc., working closely with marketing on product messaging & collateral.
Required Skills & Experience
As Product Manager for Lansweeper's Integrations you are experienced in and passionate about application integration, app workflow middleware, and APIs. You are a visionary who can swiftly grasp and communicate new concepts and requirements. You have a drive for quality and detail, sound judgment and the ability to make swift but well-informed decisions. You maintain a keen understanding of relevant market trends. You have a passion for your work, and are self-directed, inspiring others with your vision and action.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a Product Manager, Product Leader or relevant equivalent.
- Understanding of current technology & trends around modern Web API Architectures, application integrations, and API/workflow middleware.
- Skilled communicator and leader, with excellent written and verbal English communication skills (CEFR C1).
- Ability to articulate a clear business vision, and to clearly document, communicate, and prioritize complex requirements.
- Strong project management skills: organized, with attention to detail, and able to manage large projects with complex interdependencies.
- Fast learner who operates well in a dynamic, high-paced, and collaborative environment.
- Customer focused, comfortable working one-on-one with customers, as well as one-to-many via live presentations, webinars, blogs, and more.
- Experience working with analysts and media, and able to generate various forms of content: including byline articles, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, and more.
- BS recommended. MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
This position will be in either our Belgium (Grembergen) or Spain (Alicante) office. Highly qualified applicants in the U.S. or Europe will also be considered.