Partner Account Executive
A Day in the Life Of
Onboard, Manage, Accelerate
- You onboard new partners by showing them the power of Lansweeper and the mutual value of a partnership.
- You manage existing partners with a focus on pipeline management and sales enablement.
- You accelerate the growth of our already fast-growing partner program, in which we're heavily investing.
- You receive extensive training while getting to know our sales processes by handling general sales inquiries during the first couple of weeks.
- You approve partner leads, monitor their opportunities and boost partner revenue.
- You manage and facilitate partner training and certification.
- You work together to create and improve all partner program-related content (training & certification, website, marketing materials, etc.).
- You report to our Partner Program Manager and together, you present your KPI's and project updates to management.
Are You the New Partner Account Executive at Lansweeper?
I am Someone Who
- is communicative, energetic, well-organized and has a commercial mindset.
- pays attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- isn't intimidated by big companies and C-level profiles.
- takes advantage of our flexible work hours to build strong relationships while covering different time zones.
- a professional bachelor's degree or higher.
- more than 2 years of experience in (channel) sales and/or account management in IT.
- thorough knowledge of written and spoken English (CEFR C1) to correspond with customers from all over the world.
- a broad interest in and good knowledge of IT.
Going for Gold?
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, or German?
- International (channel) sales experience?
- Proficiency in IT networks and protocols?
- Salesforce (Community Cloud) experience?