Lead .NET Developer
As our development department continues to grow, we are looking for a Lead .NET Developer that can help and guide one of our development teams in the analysis and implementation of new features for our software solution.
A Day in the Life Of
- Together with your team, you analyze the extent and impact of changes to the Lansweeper software.
- You guide and actively support your team in the implementation of new functionalities and fixes for our cloud-based software.
- You play a key role in making our new releases successful.
- You continuously optimize and strive for the efficient functioning of the software.
- You participate in code reviews and advise on advanced technical challenges.
- You coach your team members and provide continuous feedback in order to further develop their skill set.
- You and your teamwork in an agile manner and deliver results with an excellent eye for quality.
Are you the new Lead .NET Developer at Lansweeper?
I Am Someone Who
- has a user-centered mindset.
- analyzes challenges before tackling them head-on.
- is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate.
- has an eye for quality and structure.
I Have A
- professional Bachelor's degree or higher and/or +5 years of relevant experience in backend software development.
- profound knowledge of C#, architecture and SQL Server.
- feeling for people management.
- strong grasp of the English language.
Going for Gold?
- Experience with Cloud development (in AWS)?
- Knowledge of Node and/or React?
- Skilled in some of the tools we use (GitHub, Teamcity, Jira, Confluence)?
- Experience in web services and/or API development?
- Knowledge of networks and the hardware running them?