IT Systems Developer
As our IT Systems Developer, you get to work on the core of our software: you research the possibilities to detect new types of assets and look for ways to get even more information out of the different assets we scan. Together with the team, you write new code to enhance our product.
A Day in the Life Of
Discover, Implement, Optimize
- You discover new algorithms for detecting network devices and other assets.
- You implement the low-level code that discovers hardware and software.
- You continuously optimize and strive for the efficient functioning of our software.
- As a member of an agile Research team, you analyze the extent and impact of changes to the Lansweeper software.
- You are part of a company that builds software used by thousands of IT professionals worldwide.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You work with leading tools and the newest technology.
Are You the New IT Systems Developer at Lansweeper?
I am Someone Who
- has DevOps skills in interfacing with devices.
- has deep knowledge of system security, networks and the hardware running them.
- likes to reverse engineer software.
- is keen on analyzing network traffic.
- solid experience (+5 years) in the network, security, cloud and/or mobile device sector.
- basic knowledge of programming (preferably in C#).
- a deep insight into coding and hardware discovery.
- a strong interest in monitoring tools that discover activity on systems.
- good knowledge of making an object-oriented design.
Going for Gold?
- Experienced in sysadmin tasks and able to translate them in C# code?
- Experience in querying Active Directory, WMI, Secure Shell (SSH) is a cryptographic network protocol that Lansweeper uses to scan Linux and..., PowerShell?
- Interested in mobile device management?
- Skilled in some of the tools we use (GitHub, TeamCity, Jira, Confluence)?