Inside Sales Executive
A Day in the Life Of
Analyze, Convince, Close
- You analyze leads and opportunities of potential and existing customers that don't require you to cold call.
- You convince potential and existing customers by landing new deals and up/cross-selling existing licenses.
- You close deals with small to medium-sized companies.
- You follow up with customers via email and over the phone to further analyze their needs, ensure everything is to their satisfaction, and let no up-sell or cross-sell opportunity pass by.
- You provide potential customers with a general overview of Lansweeper's capabilities during online demos.
- You help your colleagues prepare opportunities in times of need.
- You join in on projects of all kinds that support and drive Lansweeper's growth.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You share ideas about improvements to processes, our software, and customer experience.
Are You the New Inside Sales Executive at Lansweeper?
I am Someone Who
- puts the customers first.
- has a commercial mindset.
- is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate.
- communicates fluently and in a friendly manner.
I Have A
- professional bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent by relevant experience.
- background in inbound sales.
- thorough knowledge of written and spoken English (CEFR B2) to correspond with customers from all over the world.
- broad and active interest in IT as well as a solid IT working knowledge.
Going for Gold?
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, or other languages?
- Professional grasp on the Dutch language to talk with your colleagues?
- Experience with Cloud products?
- Experience with Salesforce?
- Feeling for international business cultures?
- Experience with the world of e-commerce?