Inside Sales Administrator
A Day in the Life Of
Support, Handle, Escalate
- You support our Partner Sales Program by keeping a qualitative partner experience and partner satisfaction.
- You handle a wide variety of administrative tasks such as sending trail keys, quotes and purchasing links to partners, logging leads and opportunities, approving leads and log-in extensions, answering general partner questions by email, etc.
- You escalate cases that require expertise or further analysis to the right teams.
- You follow-up on opportunities, payments, and other partner-related issues.
- You share ideas about improving and finetuning our processes in the future regarding the Partner Sales Program.
- Depending on your ambition, you can analyze inbound partner applications and follow-up on partner training & certification.
- You work in Salesforce and our company-specific helpdesk.
Are You the New Inside Sales Administrator at Lansweeper?
I am Someone Who
- can work independently.
- has strong administrative skills.
- communicates fluently and in a friendly manner.
- puts the customer first.
- a first working experience in sales administration.
- no fear of working in a technical / IT environment.
- a thorough knowledge of written and spoken English (CEFR B2) to correspond with partners from all over the world.
- a strong focus on details.
Going for Gold?
- Experience with Salesforce?
- International sales experience?
- Experience with partner sales?
- Broad interest in and good knowledge of IT?