HR & Office Administrator
As our HR & Office Administrator, you are the first point of contact for our employees regarding all HR-related matters and you take care of facility management. You will also support in some basic finance tasks.
A Day in the Life of
Your HR responsibilities include the following:
- You are responsible for the entire recruitment process. You analyze vacancies and know exactly what we are looking for. In this role, you actively search for candidates through various channels and you are the first point of contact for applicants and external partners (temporary employment agencies and selection agencies).
- You do the pre-screening and selection of incoming CV's and you conduct the first interviews with the candidates. You keep track of all applicants, make sure they receive feedback and treat them with the necessary discretion.
- You organize onboarding of new employees by preparing and gathering all the necessary documents (employment contract, Modelo 145, DNI/NIE, etc.), you make sure they have the necessary office equipment (e.g. laptop) and you give them a warm welcome on their first day.
- You coordinate monthly payroll, learning & development and labor risk prevention.
- You organize personnel administration and manage employee absences.
- You apply GDPR requirements in your daily work and advice on best practices if needed.
The facility management includes:
- You make sure our employees have all the necessary regarding office equipment.
- You are the first point of contact for public and private bodies.
- You manage the relationships with the landlord and other vendors.
- You negotiate insurances and quotes.
- You arrange all facility services/consumptions (cleaning services, electricity, tap water, internet connection...).
- You take care of the organization of company events (team building, Christmas lunch, ...).
You also take care of some basic finance tasks, like:
- Monthly accountancy pre-closing and closing review
- Processing of invoices
- Cash-flow control and reporting
- Preparing bank transfers
- Regular update of accounting forecast
- Control of tax reporting
- Contact with the bank office
Are you the new HR & Office Administrator at Lansweeper?
I Am Someone Who
- Can work independently with an excellent eye for detail.
- Has great problem-solving skills.
- Is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate.
- Communicates in a fluently and friendly manner.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a role that included HR and facility tasks.
- Good knowledge of social legislation.
- Excellent problem solving, planning and organizing skills.
- An empathic mindset with great people skills.
- Thorough knowledge of written and spoken English.
Going for Gold?
- Advanced Excel skills?
- Previous accounting experience?
- Worked in a high-tech environment before?
- Broad and active interest in IT?
Our Offer You Can't Refuse
- Growing along with a company in full expansion
- Variation, challenges, and responsibility
- Easy-going teamwork
- Working with leading tools and the newest technology
- Fulltime long-term contract
- Competitive wage
- Extra company benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and external training
- Central and convenient office location