Enterprise Sales Manager
If you are competitive, focused, resilient and possess an unrelenting desire to be on a winning team then you may be the person to join our growing team at Lansweeper. Based at our corporate headquarters in Dendermonde and reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, you will manage directly our largest enterprise accounts and lead our European team of Account Executives.
- Execute the sales strategy by timely following up on inbound leads and prospecting into existing users to uncover growth opportunities.
- Use Salesforce as the single system of record and make sure it is updated daily.
- Manage the entire deal cycle for your accounts, from development to close.
- Review your team's deals for accuracy and assist when necessary.
- Learn why companies want our solution, from both a technical and business perspective, and be able to effectively communicate this.
- Provide the Chief Sales Officer a consolidated forecast once a week, based on your own and your team's leads and pipeline.
- Assist, guide and develop your team of Account Executives in all aspects of their job.
- Conduct team meetings to have your team aligned.
- Provide continuous feedback to your Account Executives during 1 to 1's.
- Recruit talented Account Executives.
Are you the new Enterprise Sales Manager at Lansweeper?
At a minimum, you have...
- At least 5 years of software sales experience.
- Experience carrying an individual quota with a verifiable track record of success.
- Experience as a people manager or similar team lead function.
- Extraordinary communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- University Degree preferred but not required.
- Familiar with working with Salesforce.