DevOps Engineering Manager
Lansweeper is building a large web application hosted in AWS and that is used by thousands of users. This is a SaaS solution that has terabytes of data in different regions over the world, so it's important to have everything available 24/7. To guaranty this uptime and to support our system, we are looking for a DevOps Engineering Manager.
A Day in the Life Of
- You are responsible for the operational management of our cloud operations team.
- You assist in coaching the entire DevOps team. This team installs and configures IT solutions, implements reusable components, translates technical requirements, assist in all stages of test data, develops interface stubs and simulates and performs script maintenance and updates.
- It is your task to make sure that our AWS environment is secure. Therefore you take the lead in various security projects, actively participate in these projects yourself and/or work with external partners.
- When you implement and/or make changes to the security framework, you keep in mind that it must be SOC2 and ISO compliant.
- You advise on new security needs for the company.
- You advise on vulnerability testing and penetration testing.
Are you the new DevOps Engineering Manager at Lansweeper?
I Am Someone Who
- Has a solid background in developing and building IT solutions.
- Has a strong affinity with cloud infrastructure and making sure it's secure.
- Has a profound experience with AWS.
- Is a people person; I like to coach others and I have good interpersonal skills.
- Has experience in monitoring systems and centralizing logging.
Going for Gold?
- Familiar with CircleCI, Terraform, Auth0?
- Project management skills?
- Already managed contact with external partners?
- Experience with other cloud environments and their security?