A Day in the Life of
Analyze, Implement, Optimize
- Together with the team, you analyze the extent and impact of changes to the Lansweeper software.
- You implement new functionalities and fixes with an eye for quality.
- You continuously optimize and strive for the efficient functioning of the software.
- Every now and then you assist colleagues throughout the company to advise on advanced technical challenges.
- You work in an agile team and play a key role in the development of new features for a cloud-based system.
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
- You participate in code reviews and support new releases.
Are you the new C# Developer at Lansweeper?
I Am Someone Who
- has a user-centered mindset.
- analyzes challenges before tackling them head-on.
- is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate.
- has an eye for quality and structure.
I Have A
- professional Bachelor's degree or higher and/or +3 years of relevant experience.
- proven track record of backend software development in C#.
- strong grasp of the English language.
- profound experience developing in at least one of the following: mobile devices, cloud systems, networking devices, security products and/or Linux development.
Going for Gold?
- Experience with Node.js and/or React?
- Skilled in some of the tools we use (GitHub, Teamcity, Jira, Confluence)?
- Experience in web services and/or API development?
- Knowledge of networks and the hardware running them?