General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software License Tracking issue

I have a problem, I would like to start using Lansweeper's Software License Tracking module, only I ran into a problem.E.g. I have a contract with Autodesk where I purchased 169 Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection licenses. Each licens...

New devices with lsagent not seen on Lansweeper server

We are having troubles with scanning new devices into Lansweeper through lsagent. We have been using lsagent with success on other devices for a while.We are configuring 12 new laptops that will need to be scanable through lsagent. These are new Dell...

rallen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Automatic Ticket Creation For PM's

I would love to see an option to setup reoccurring tickets for PM's. Example: Generate a new, unassigned, ticket the first Tuesday of every month at 10AM.Subject line: Backup NVR configurationsBody: Login to 192.168.2.2 and run the backup command.

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 9 kudos

Bulk mapping of assets to a group

Hi, how is it possible to map a whole bunch of assets to a specific group? E.g. I want to map all assets with nam estarting abc-XXX to be in group Group1. Group1 was indivually created already. cheers, swsswr

swsswr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance Scanning issues

I noticed since I updated LS with the latest version 11.1.9.1, Performance Scanning is throwing errors for every machine setup, issue message is 'Issue. CheckWMIAccessEventLogOnly - DNS redirected to '''' but expected computer CompName (EventlogOnly)...

Zoran by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Always pointing to the main scan server

I have 5 different VLANs, and deployed the main Lansweeper server, and 4 scan servers in their respective VLANs. Which means each VLAN will have a scan server. Each scan server will periodically scan devices on their VLAN.All the devices are on the W...

AL13 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multiple Ports For Web Console

Is it possible to set multiple ports in IIS for the web console?  One of my team members has another system using the port that was set and before I go and change it for everyone I'm curious if I can set an alternate port.

rjmoeller by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assets Removed/Assets Added report

Hello everyone!I have been asked for a report that shows which assets have been removed from inventory and which have bee added new. I've never seen a report as described. Does something like that exist that any of you brilliant people are aware of?

PapaTuck by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos