since ‎11-20-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

I cannot find a post of where you have alerted us on the latest updated / release, and the resolved bugs / enhancements. My installations are at 5.3.0.8 and I am curious what you have available...
I am attempting to run my first deployment. I am getting this error, and don't understand what to do next. Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. Stop(Failure). Credential: (Service account - NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM). ShareCredential: (<mydomai...
I have already upgraded my distributed environment (enterprise license) to LS v5.3.0.6 - and today I downloaded the update v5.3.0.8 for the "crashing service" fix. I want to use the deployment tool to push out the update. HOWEVER, the program page ...
I read as many threads as I could find. I found one comment from staff that "future" changes to Default Asset View may include ability to modify the column placement. This is a KEY want for us. The company I work for (licensee) has multiple DIVISI...
During upgrade to 5.2.0.24, installer said if lacked permission to delete "'GemBox.Spreadsheet.dll", so I manually deleted and let the installer proceed. It succeeded. Now, when I try to scan a remote (scan) server, my Lansweeper SERVICE stops. Be...
Kudos given to