since ‎11-17-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 19 Posts
  • 3 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 13 Kudos received

User Activity

FYI when imaging computersLSAgent can be installed on the golden image. To make sure your imaged computers create a new record, delete the ini file in the LSAgent x86 program directory, and restart the Lansweeper agent service. This will then genera...
Hello there.I created a report a while ago to get a list of computers and display what ou they are in as one of the fields in the report.The report is morphing into a show all computers that do not have certain letters in the name, and belong to spec...
Summary: This is normally part of a post clone script which does a lot more. I thought this might be able to help someone. You must allow scripts to run on your computers. the easiest way in a secured environment is to set the running scripts policy ...
Summary: This is normally part of a post clone script which does a lot more. I thought this might be able to help someone. You must allow scripts to run on your computers. the easiest way in a secured environment is to set the running scripts policy ...
Has anyone figured out a way to combine all the packages created into one? I know the xml shows steps and such, I was wondering if there was another way to simply edit the xml to do this. Thanks, David L.