since ‎10-29-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Using this report it lists servers that have Crowdstrike installed as not having virus protection. Why is that and is there a way for us to correct the built in report? Thank you in advance.
We are needing to run a report to determine which laptops do not have the Bios password turned on. I am not even sure if this possible through Lansweeper or not. Any ideas or thoughts? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thank you in...
I am needing a report that, among other things, lists the last user that logged into the computer and the username. The report I have tried to put to together does everything I need except each login is multiplied 4 or 5 times, all with the same time...
I scanned the forums and did not see an answer for this. I know I can add custom feilds and edit a computer information but is it possible to edit the monitor information as well? I would like to tweak just one field of the monitor information that l...
HiI apologize if this has been answered already but I searched the forums and did not see it anywhere but is it possible for Lansweeper to show the entire serial number for monitors? We use a lot of Acer brand monitors here and they always have a 22 ...