since ‎06-17-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 7 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

Add a PXE server and a way to assign an image to a client PC so that on next boot it checks for an image, finds one assigned, and boots to the image (a Windows installation for example).Add automated driver deployment to install drivers remotely (sim...
Is all traffic between scanned device and the Lansweeper scan server encrypted or just the authentication portion of the traffic? In other words, could someone on my network run a packet sniffer and collect all the information that Lansweeper scans ...
Thank you very much for getting the Dell and HP warranty/purchase information working again!I've got an oddball problem here. A single HP computer is showing a purchase date that is completely wrong. Warranty date is correct and all other information...
Are there any plans to add localization for multi-national companies now that the Ultimate tier specifically has "multiple companies/countries" listed as a feature? I'd like to recommend Lansweeper to a company that is headquartered in Germany with ...
I removed 2GB of memory from a computer and when I got back to my desk I ran lsclient on the computer to update the amount of memory. The scan succeeded and the Last Seen date updated but the memory is still showing the original amount instead of th...