since ‎01-10-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 3 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

We upgraded to the 7.1 spring update yesterday and on our main dashboard we have about 10+ different Alert Report areas that are just showing the spinning loading icon for about 10 minutes and most of them never load. the server has since been restar...
before the 6.0 upgrade we had all our users logging in as the generic default user. now we are prompted for the windows credentials or we can click Built-in admin. is there a way for it to just always go in as built-in admin without having to click o...
I am currently adding in floor maps to our lansweeper db and I was wondering if a computer count can be added to a report like this?Select Top 1000000 tblAssets1.AssetID, tblAssets1.AssetName, tblAssets1.DescriptionFrom tblAssets Inner Join tsysAs...
just a simple request to show computers that were recently upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7 in the last 24 hours. thank you.
we have a total of 6 vmware servers. 2 are able to scan without any issues, but 4 of them are giving the same error:Scan Incomplete New scan found 0 MAC addresses, the existing record has 1. Check your SNMP and SSH connections.i did the device te...
Kudos from