since ‎11-19-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi I get the following error while scanning a FortiAP221E: "Errors found while scanning: Could not connect to SSH with credentials Global SSH (administrator), Global Citrix (root)"I guess there is something I should change in the scanning credentials...
Good morning, we are having issues in our SQL server. We run server profiler a we are getting thousand of lines. When we disable all scanning targets and stop lansweeper service those lines reduce to 10%, but we are still having problems. Can anyone ...
Good morning, we are having issues in our SQL server. We run server profiler a we are getting thousand of lines. When we disable all scanning targets and stop lansweeper service those lines reduce to 10%, but we are still having problems. Can anyone ...
Hi, I have installed lansweeper 7.0.30.66, but now when I try to assign a relation to an asset when I click on select asset, none of them appears. I am wondering if I have to roll back to my previous version that was: 6.0.151.34.If I check for update...
Hi, is there a way to set default Helpdesk tabs? So when each agent opens lansweeper can see their own tabs? I set 4 different tabs, but when I turn off the PC I have to select them again and also select the sort way again.
Kudos from