since ‎09-16-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 24 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 7 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,i use the following report to get the user name and logontime of assets.Select Top 1000000 tblassets.AssetID, tblassets.AssetName, tblCPlogoninfo.logontime, tblCPlogoninfo.UsernameFrom tblassets Inner Join lansweeperdb.dbo.tblCPlogoninfo On tb...
Hi,using 8.0.130.12If i create a new article in knowledgebase i get the error messageWebServer Error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".This happens on a Lansweeper ScanServer with IIS and also on a seperate ScanServer with IIExpr...
Hi,is it possible to audit mappoint mounted windows server drives likehttps://learn-powershell.net/2012/08/10/locating-mount-points-using-powershell/I think, it must be possible to read the WMI InfoGet-WmiObject Win32_Volume | Format-Table Name, Labe...
Hi,we have the following problem.while deploying software we got an error that Deployment paused for 5 min, we are already deploying on this asset.But there is no deployment actually. Is it possible, to kill the deployment for this workstation?Restar...
Hi,we have the following problem.two Servers with the same mainbord typ and CPU Information.for one server the information about cpu and numer of cores is correct. OS is Windows Server 2008 R2for the other one the information about number of cores is...