since ‎05-17-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

I'd like to add KACE detection to the wishlist of available options. Currently, Lansweeper does not pick up on KACE. Only way I've found to do this is custom scanning, which doesn't show up in the installed programs list of the asset. If I'm missi...
I need to be able to view PCs in my environment that have MS Games installed. Our last admin installed games for a select few people in our domain and i need to remove them, but i have no way to see who actually has them. Can someone help with a cu...
I need to view software installed for a department that has multiple SITE ID locations. The default Lansweeper report "Software: All installed software" is all I need, but I need to make it for those locations.Select Top 1000000 tblSoftwareUni.softw...
I figure there isnt a way to do this but thought i'd ask none the less. Can Lansweeper give me the phone number from Air Cards connected to laptops?
Is this an option in quick searching? I've tried * before and after text of course it returns no results.
Kudos from
Kudos given to