since ‎08-07-2008
‎01-10-2023

User Statistics

• 98 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Can anyone help me tailor this report to show only users that have logged on in a specific IP range? SELECT CONVERT(date, logontime) AS Date, count (distinct assetid)as [distinct assets]from tblCPlogoninfogroup by CONVERT(date, logontime)order by Dat...
Anyone got a query that can automatically add all software to the authorized list based on the number of installs?So for example we know we have 7,000+ installs of product X as its in our build.. I want to add this buy running a sql query to the auth...
In the lansweeper software reports we have over 11k software titles. However around 5000 of these are no longer seen on the network, they relate to a now retired build. All the workstations have gone and the corresponding tiles are gone..Is it possib...
Hi all,can someone please help me add the make and model to the following report, SQL is not my thingThanks in advance Select Top (50) Count(tblAssets.AssetName) As BadBlocks, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.UsernameFrom tblNtlogMessage Inner Join...
Is it possible to get a report showing the number of workstations that have logged on that day?I know per asset, under the user info section there is a "logon time" I would be looking to total up all these for each of the last 7 days?Would it be poss...
Kudos from
Kudos given to