since ‎01-15-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 43 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 5 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi all,Due to the rise of programs using %localappdata% to install to (Chrome, Spotify, etc) and getting around the admin restrictions, we're looking to start restricting the place where users can run executable files from (already in place for remov...
There seems to be a lack of information scanned from HP OfficeJet printers, even the ones with SNMP.Is there a way I can post information of some printers and see if it's a LS or HP limitation?Thanks
Hey LanSweeper team!I remember seeing that a ticketing feature (for support) was in the pipeline for a future release.Is it still on the roadmap?I need to launch a ticketing solution in this business but can push back to December if you think it *mig...
Hi there!I've just installed the latest beta, and have set permissions for myself to view the sections.I reset the browsers but it's still not showing Thanks
Hi,I've been playing around all day but unable to get the user's manager showing in an asset list report. Does anybody have any ideas? thanksSelect Top 1000000 tblState.Statename, tblAssetCustom.Custom5 As [IT Loan?], tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets...
Kudos from
Kudos given to