since ‎12-15-2012
‎01-09-2023

User Statistics

• 47 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 14 Kudos received

User Activity

I noticed the emphasis on the recent 360 event for newly developed Cloud features.  However, due to security restrictions my installation is likely to stay on-premise as long as Lansweeper permits it (and we may cease being a Lansweeper customer if/w...
A couple months ago I upgraded from v9.210.1 to v9.4.0.8. Immediately following, and with each subsequent upgrade through v10.0.1.0, the Lansweeper Server service consumes all available memory on the scanning server and crashes within about 2 days o...
I've found the high-level SCSI detail to define the manufacturer and model, and the vCenter scan shows a count of HBAs.But is there anything that queries more granular information like HBA WWNN addresses etc., like NIC MACs?
Perhaps related to our recent upgrade to v8.1.100.8, I've noticed assets that get 'stuck' in the scanning queue for hours/days.The Lansweeper server log indicates "Aborted", with the preceding message and a timestamp that shows it's reoccurring every...
How is the feedback on the beta testing of 8.0.190.4? Do you still anticipate it being released for production this month?