since ‎11-07-2012
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 44 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 6 Kudos received

User Activity

I have a report that lists the systems that have not logged on in the last 30 days. I need to find a way to limit this to show just the last log on event. Below is what I have so far. Any help would be appreciated. Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblAsse...
Sorry, I had to use that subject line because there is an unanswered post from someone else with the subject line I wanted to use and this forum software is set to prevent duplicate posts. Silly really.To the point. I have been working on a report to...
I have a chart report that works well but I want to refine it a little bit. The report queries a group of workstations, determines what version of java is installed and presents that in a bar chart with totals for each version. Currently, there are 3...
What is the proper syntax for this operation? I have tried the following:Where tblAssets.AssetName = In ('asset name 1', 'asset name 2', 'asset name 3', 'asset name 4', 'asset name 5')orWhere tblAssets.AssetName = In "'asset name 1, 'asset name 2'I h...
I've got a chart report that lists all the browsers by version. What I want is to combine the different versions so that the X axis is simply1. Internet Explorer 47212. Firefox 2753. Chrome 744. Opera 12As it stands now, the chart has about 35 entrie...
Kudos given to