since ‎10-25-2012
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 12 Kudos received

User Activity

what i run in to is when i scan a switch and a computer is off it will remove the entry. from the switch when in some cases i was only looking to match one port but which it does but it deletes 3 others.
OK so i realize this is a little off, but we have avaya equip. on our network amoung other propietary equipment that is not scannable. so i see that it uses dns and makes a general asset entry for the device which is great but there is no way for the...
I would like to say I love LAN sweeper it has everything I want but one thing it can show me is where a device is located. What would be nice is to give users the functionality to upload floor plans and place computers un there right location. And ha...
I at first did this action becuase i was bored and wanted to have fun with people but i have started getting real use from it as of late and figured i would share it.pre reqs you will ned to place the following files in your custom actions folder PSe...
this action will allow you to message anyone on the network even across broadcast domains. you will need to place the batch file in your custom action folder. you will also need psexec in your CA folder as wellCA CODEcmd.exe /K "{actionpath}messager....