since ‎10-23-2012
‎10-03-2023

User Statistics

• 25 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

I'm trying to ensure that all systems have a dedicated local admin for Lansweeper. I found these 2 attached reports:Report to determine local admins per system.Report to determine software missing from system.I'm trying to merge the two reports to ge...
Is there a way to generate QR codes to link to the asset in Lansweeper Cloud instead of the Local Lansweeper Server?
I have 2 reports one for Revit 2015, and one for Revit 2017. the Revit 2015 works great! No duplicates. However, the 2017 (which was just a copy of 2015 and updated for the 2017 references and version numbers) duplicates all of the Assets.Any Thought...
Trying to scan for a file to see when it was updated last.Would like to be able to use something like:%appdata%\Roaming\<ProgramName>\<FileName.ext>Is this possible, or be added?
I recently created a new domain. Moved all of the assets to the new domain. And Everything looks great until I run several of my reports. they list all assets twice:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblADusers.Lastname, tblADusers.Firstname, t...
Kudos from
Kudos given to