since ‎09-29-2012
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 32 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

The code below displays assets that haven't received patches (quickfixes) in the last 60 days. However, assets that haven't received any patches are missing. How can I include the logic 'tblQuickFixEngineering.InstalledOn = NULL' to the query below?S...
Hello,How can I clear all the scanning errors?
Sorry for originally posting this in the Reports forum. I should have read the instructions closer.I know how to create a report to list what is installed in Control Panel (Programs and Features) and I know how to create one for what is found in the ...
I would like to make certain widgets available to my users as well as remove some but they are all grayed out. Please see the attached screenshot.I am using an administrator account.Is there something I can do to make them "active" or is this by desi...
I know that description is a bit nebulous and vague but I am not sure how else to describe it. At times, everything seems to be working just fine but then a little while later when you attempt to search for an asset in the search bar, it just hangs. ...
Kudos from
Kudos given to