since ‎07-13-2012
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 7 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Good day,I have the problem that I want to create a task that uninstalls an application and then installs a new application.Both installations are msi files.So far I have the following order in the task:1.) MSIunistall2.) Install MSIUnfortunately, it...
It would be very nice if you could also select installed software in the deployments under conditions. Maybe even with a version.
Hello,we use Iiyama monitors on many of our clients. However, also devices from Acer.The latter are created as an asset and then displayed in the summary page of the client asset.Unfortunately not the Iiyama. These can only be read out cryptically fr...
Hello everyone, I have the following initial situation:SRV01 -> Lansweeper instance (web, scan etc)SRV02 -> scan server (in other Subnet, Clients in this Subnet ar not reachable for SRV01)CLI01 -> Client, reached by SRV02If I now send a ping to the a...
Is there a way to change the URL of the phone number from callto: to tel:?In our case, our CTI software would then be able to interpret this (tel:) and we would dail over it.
Kudos from