since ‎05-28-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Aware that Lansweeper only records info on devices that return information, but sure it would not take much to provide IP Address management capabilities offered by third parties. Unscannable devices could be added manually and the ability to track a...
Really impressed with the latest version 5 of your product. Just frustrating that the product goes to the effort of collecting the switch port information to show where PCs are connected, only to wipe it if the PC is not switched on the next time it ...
I have the enterprise version of Lansweeper version 4 which I purchased last March on a 1 year deal. Noticed that the price has gone up considerably with version 5.0. Does the original price still stand that I paid last year or will the new costs sta...
Is there anything that can be done with indexing to speed up the querying of the event logs that are extracted. The event sections of the Lansweeper configuration tool and the reports are unusable with large tables. I assume it is summarising event...
Have installed the trial version of lansweeper on our network and just trying to get the event viewer functionality working. Only testing it against a handful of internal machines for now using the manual ip scanning facility which is working fine fo...