since ‎04-29-2011
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 110 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 15 Kudos received

User Activity

I love that we can add Asset Custom Fields, but I'd like to be able to add more than the 20 allowed. Different asset types require different custom fields for us, and we're quickly running out of them.I'd also like to have the ability to rearrange th...
I don't know for sure that this is due to the latest upgrade, but my custom actions that use the {cn} parameter no longer work. If I take a VBS and insert the argument that the {cn} parameter used to insert, then the script works.So, if I use this (w...
Currently, the Add Comment button on an asset's Comments page is at the bottom of the comments. This is fine for assets that don't have any comments, or only have a few short comments, but for assets that have a long list of comments, you have to scr...
I'd like to reverse the order to allow the most recent note to be at the top.
Hello,After the most recent Firefox update (43.0), I can no longer do asset actions; the addon is disabled. When I try to download the latest addon using the LS popup link, Firefox immediately blocks it stating that it's unsigned.Is there a signed ad...