Champion Sweeper II
since ‎03-03-2011

User Statistics

• 187 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 6 Kudos given
  • 35 Kudos received

User Activity

Posting this incase it helps anyoneOk well this has been randomly affecting me for YEARS and I could not find an exact pattern.Basically we could scan a workstation fine one day, and then the next it would fail. Also (yes we still use lsrmote)lsremot...
I was wondering if anyone has tried or can suggest possible issues that may break lansweeper or any other IIS installed system on a host I have that is currently running on a win7 workstation.I'd like to run the win10 upgrade but was wondering if tha...
Credential-free "ON" by default upon upgrade!Say what?should that feature be on in any environment? after the upgarde from 8.0 to 8.3 i checked as soon as i saw the lovely popup notice. and the option listed as "disable" not enable....Am I the only o...
Is there an Asset State that can be set on an asset to set it so it does not get scanned/updated anymore and thus should not count towards any license counts? Ie Setting as Recycled... and anything recycled would not need any Action or Asset menus at...
Since I have not seen mention or warning of this since first mentioning 5 years ago,As LSremote has since been discontinued I would suggest people use the report at this locationhttps://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst11528_LansweeperRC-leftovers....
Kudos given to