since ‎05-06-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi - are you able to outline the process for moving Lansweeper from a current working installation on one server to a new server.Obviously I would like to take all existing data, reports, configurations etc to the new server.Hope you can help.Thanks.
Is there any way to add custom tasks to the main Digital Dashboard screen?I have written a script to prompt for a computer name to add for a new scan - i.e. one that may not have already registered with LanSweeper so it would be nice to click on this...
Hi Lansweeper is working well in our organisation, however almost daily the server experiences the same problem.The queue starts to build and stops processing then eventually we get.NET Runtime 2.0 EEvent Type: ErrorEvent Source: .NET Runtime 2.0 Err...
Is it possible to add a custom report to the Operating Systems Panel on the right-hand side of the Lansweeper Screen?I appreciate that it gathers the info form the "OS Caption" field, but I have created a custom report to find Tablet Edition PC's as ...
Is there any way to add a few additional fields to the action screen for a computer?For example, at the moment it shows model, memory, os, clockspeed etc at a glance, but I would like to add IP address to this screen.I have looked through the it-comp...