since ‎05-06-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I've found that having Simple File Sharing enabled on certain computers causes a WMI Access is Denied error when scanning. To solve this issue, you can turn off Simple File Sharing via the Control Panel > Folder Options > View tab.ORYou can create t...
Hello,I discovered an issue with sorttable.js - which you might want to fix in future releases.In IE 7, when viewing any page with a sorttable class, the page returns an array error:Error Sys.ArgumentTypeException: Object of type ‘Object’ cannot be c...
Hello,Would it be possible to show the full version numbers for software? Some show the full number, others don't - like Office 2003 (shows "11.0" while Office 2007 shows "12.0.6215.1000")Any help is greatly appreciated!
Hello,Would it be possible to change the state.aspx page to total the computers for every AD Computer Location?I know this would involve modifying state.aspx to look at a new SQL View. However, generating the view is one area I'm unfamiliar with. I...
Hello, after running the installer twice, and verifying the database does indeed exist, I'm still getting the following errors when initially installing Lansweeper.I'm running Windows Server 2008 x64, with SQL Server 2005.Any help is greatly apprecia...