since ‎11-16-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 7 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

We have been loyal customers since 2010. We had been paying $800/year with a government discount. The licensing models have since changed and now the company is asking us to pay per device. Even with a generous discount, that brings our yearly pri...
We have older HP laserjet printers which are being detected without any issues.A new model HP Laserjet P1606DN is not being detected as a printer.Please see attachment on how it is detected. What can I do/change/look for to fix this and any related ...
I have been searching for an iphone app that would allow us to use the camera to scan a barcode and bring up that item on the screen with information from lansweeper.The screen would present information such as serial number, make, model, building, r...
We are beginning to try and track toner replacements with Lansweeper.1. How can I get local printers to show up under assets\printers? Only network printers show up.2. When I run a report on printers that need toner replacements, it shows the fiel...
An interesting idea here.Lansweeper checks some kind of RSS feed and finds the latest version number of Java, Flash, Shockwave, etc.It then updates an existing report that finds outdated software based on this latest version.I personally would put th...
Kudos from