Engaged Sweeper III
since ‎09-13-2010

User Statistics

• 36 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 25 Kudos given
  • 26 Kudos received

User Activity

Is anybody else suffering from, what looks like, a memory leak in the latest version? (10.6.2.0). Since installing this, memory consumption grows and grows until the server stops responding and we then have to force reboot it to restore functionality...
Hi,We've updated to v10.3 and now if we open a report (or, for example, Dashboard > with multiple assets in and select 'Ping Assets', only the one at the top of the list returns a result. The rest just go into the spinning scan wheel thing. This was ...
Anybody have any idea as to why the 'Version' number doesn't change within Lansweeper for newer versions of Windows 10? I've created a report that shows me what I actually want to see but if you go to, for example, a Windows 10 20H2 or 21H1 asset, th...
Can we get patch Tuesday reports that remove OS's that are no longer supported? This was done for XP and 2003 and we're now in that position with Win 7 and 2008.
I've seen this before and it's happened again last month(March). Microsoft have superseded the KB for the patch Tuesday updates with new ones. However, the Lansweeper report doesn't get an update so all of the assets show as out of date.Is is possibl...