since ‎09-06-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi, I am trying to run a report based on AD Users and when was the LAST TIME, or if they have ever logged on.I am using this code:Select Top 1000000 tblADusers.Displayname, tblADusers.Firstname, tblADusers.Lastname, tblADusers.Department, tblADus...
Hi. I am trying to run a full HW report to include the BIOS release date. When I run the below report, I get all details of pc's and servers on the network.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetName,tblADusers.Name,tblADusers.Description,tblADusers.Offic...
HI.Is it possible to add to Basic Options on the Assets details screen, an option to add a mapped drive to a users computer?
Hi. I am trying to generate a report to find ALL user accounts and groups who have Local Admin rights on all pc's and servers on my domain.I can find the report for Unathorised users but I need a report for all users and groups who have local Admin ...
Hi, Im trying to run a report to find when users last logged on and to also include users who have an account in AD but who have NEVER logged on. When I run the below report I can see users and their last logon time, but it doesnt show me the user ...
Kudos from