since ‎08-31-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Each time a basic action option is taken(ping for instance), Firefox will bring up the plugin installation popup. Although it appears the plugin is installed correctly, it prompts each time and never performs the basic action.
Would like to request Custom Report Actions supported like those in the Asset section. See there are WOL Actions and Rescan Actions, would like to add a custom action which I would call a script to trigger windows update for the Assets in the report...
Would be nice to have ability to call custom actions for all/selected assets. For instance, perform the WOL for all those assets in a report so I can turn them on for after hours maintenance. Would work similar to the scan all assets action.
Getting "0 assets added to scanning queue" while doing rescan assets in a custom report I built. If i use some of the included reports like memory or disk status checks they seem to work correctly.Just updated today(1/29/13) and it stopped working, ...
Is there a way to show the time in military format or append an AM or PM after the time? The time only shows 4:30 for example, but whether it's AM or PM it looks the same. Both the Last and First Seen Times seem to display in this format. We do sc...
Kudos from