since ‎07-02-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 6 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

Install last version of Filezilla (3.27.1) to x86/x64 Windows 7 client on my network.The installer can be download on the Official homepage of FileZilla®: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?show_all=1By default, the installer's should be plac...
hi all!Every day I get an email with the subject: Lansweeper Connection Test Email.I can not find where to disable it it's possible?
Hi! After upgrade to 6.0.0.22 (from 6.0.0.19) on Configuration panel, license, it appeared this:Help Desk Agents setting: Expired! Only to me? Is a licensing issue? I have a premium - unlimited assetsFirst with 6.0.0.19 no problemBest RegardsAndrea
I noticed that the report "Software by publisher" software "Sun Microsystems"wrong total count.as shown in the image in total:Java (TM) 6 Update 21 to 2, but if I press on Java (TM) 6 Update 21 report from the Software for Java (TM) 6 Update 21 to 15...
Hi! I hope I do not look bad at first post why I can not see through the 'Product Keys report "codes MS Office?I see what operating system and justis the same for worstation XP or 7thank's!
Kudos from