since ‎03-12-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 53 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 6 Kudos received

User Activity

I've asked for this a long time ago and I'm asking it again. Help reduce the display of useless software. At our company, we are 100 employees and have 150 servers. According to Lansweeper, we have over 2000 software/versions installed and over 700...
Hello,I suspect this can be done via a custom report but I would like to see this as part of the built-in feature. Any chance this will happen?Thanks
I haven't reviewed this screen in a long time and noticed significant improvements were made. I would like to make some suggestions to make it even better. Keep in mind that so far, LanSweeper has detected 1,300 software on our network and that numb...
When I go to the "All installed software" report, the list is sorted by Total.I then click on the Software heading to sort it in that order.When I scroll down the list, I see about 12 different versions of Adobe Air. So if I'm looking for a 2 or 3 sp...
May I suggest that you review how this "view" can be better utilized by administrators.For larger organizations, being able to see all mailservers or DNS servers by simply clicking on the appropriate "Device type" would be a great timesaver.BTW,all d...