since ‎03-10-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi-I am having an issue with Symantec in that some of our images were not sysprepped before deployment. The unique SEP HWID is duplicated causing SEP to process several computers as one computer. I created a registry scan for the hkey_local_machine...
Any one have any ideas of how to remote wipe a system restore? (Or all of them for that matter.) I occasionally have users who turn this and they get a virus stored in the restore. My AV product can't touch the file in this state....JW
I would like to customize the Dash board report "Computer scanning errors." It is more inclusive than WMI scanning errors. What is the base report or sql for this report? I would like to add the ip to this report, or make a custom report with this...
I started to post actions in a seperate thread, but thought a single thread would be useful. Please feel free to add your own. These are the actions I think are useful.-----------Name: Netsh (Remote firewall info)Command:cmd.exe /k {actionpath}pse...
Very simple. Kinda useful.cmd.exe /k {actionpath}psexec.exe \\{computer} ipconfig /allPlease note psexec.exe must be in the actions folder.JW
Kudos from