since ‎02-22-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 48 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Is there a way to troubleshoot warranty download problems? My lansweeper server has internet connectivity, but the warranty info is not downloading. Is there any logging I can look at or a queue to tell me what is happening?
Not really a report problem, more of a database version problem I think.I pull virus dat version from the registry on all computers, then I have this query that returns all computers that are greater than 30 days old.This query works with an SQL2K5 d...
I have several devices that have been previously detected and now no longer show as active (the last seen doesn't update). You can see in the screenshot I've attached it sees the IP as active, but it won't update the last seen when it scans. I have...
There is an old report that has never worked for me since upgrade to version 5. The report is all domain users with their pictures and OU, you can click on the username and it takes you to user details page. The pictures are small thumbnails, but n...
I would like to pattern the default webpages after my own (tabs and widgets) for new users that login to my Lansweeper site instead of the default pages and tabs that are already there. Is there a way I can do this? Or is there a way to change thei...