since ‎02-02-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 6 Kudos received

User Activity

It would be convenient if it were possible to exclude items from a report using the column filter.
Seems a bit misleading when a system is marked 'At Risk' when the vulnerability is for software that is not installed on that system.https://www.lansweeper.com/report/most-exploited-vulnerabilities-audit/
It would be convenient if it were possible to automatically run a 'Report Option' when a report is visited via a custom link.Example:/report.aspx?det=web40repcomputersnew7days&title=Computer%3a+New+computers+found+in+the+last+7+days&RO=PingAssets
We have Dell equipment that has aged out of the Dell warranty. We've purchased a third party warranty. I'm thinking the best way to document that in Lansweeper is to manually update the Warranty field and add a note to the Serial field.Do you have ...
Is it possible to change what I think are the 'Extra new ticket options'?When creating a new ticket, I would prefer that the 'User concerning' value doesn't default to the name of the agent creating the ticket; rather I would want it to be blank so t...