since ‎12-15-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

I'm trying to adjust email templates to display the priority in the email when the agent receives the message that someone opened a ticket, but I cannot get it to display the priority. instead it displays [Priority], or [PriorityID] or [TicketPriorit...
Is there a way or would it be possible to scan printers every x hours(min) and if it detects that it is offline it reports it so in a widget or something? It would be useful to see before it becomes an issue for our employees if we can see a printer...
I have two VMware Platform Service Controllers (PSC) and then two Virtual Center Servers and 6 ESXi servers.My issue is, when I try to scan the PSC, which are a Linux type virtual server, it gets an error in scanning. I'm curious if maybe it's not p...
We had an auditor here that I gave an IP to so he could scan our network. Lansweeper never detected his laptop as a new device. I manually tried scanning his IP and nothing ever displayed. I was able to ping the IP still though. Why wouldn't lanswe...
Is there an easy way or is it possible to change where the placement of the "go to ticket" link in the emails that are sent out using the helpdesk feature of lansweeper? We'd really like it if the link was under the the message reponse, instead of th...
Kudos from
Kudos given to