since ‎12-03-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi SupportOn the web console, there are two reports on the left hand menu,Software overviewComputer Model overviewI would like to export the info on these pages but there aren't any export icons. Is it possible to export this info?Many Thanks for you...
Hi SupportI have searched the website and struggled to find the answer I'm looking for.Could you point in the direction of how to a) check my current ip rangeb) add additional ranges to scanMany Thanks
Dear SupportIs it possible to extract the users that are Members of a certain security group with Lansweeper?Apologies if this has been posted before.Many Thanks
Dear SupportDoes lansweeper show the updates for an application. For example I am looking at my test machine via lansweeper and can see Office 2003 is installed but I can't see that SP3 for office is installed but by looking at the pc directly under ...
Dear LansweeperCould you please provide steps on how I can remotely install software to a specific group of pc's.Apologies if this topic has already been raised but I was not able to find anything in the forum.Many Thanks