since ‎11-09-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,I'm facing the following error for a while:It shows when I click on Create new or edit report.Sometimes, a few actually, it loads after ~1 minute.The server hardware is: 2 x vCore E5-2620 v2 @ 2.10GHz + 4GB RAM.How can I solve it?Thanks.
Hi, a few days ago I realized that the file LSclient.exe is missing in the client folder, so the command "\\server\client\lsclient server" is not working.The folder has read only rights in shared permissions. I updated Lansweeper to the last version ...
How can I use the Harddisk statistics from linux server for make an e-mail alert?For example, send an e-mail alert when "Use%" is 90%.Thanks.
Hi,when I scan a Linux server, "Device tester" displays the harddisk information but not on the web.I installed lshw.Is SNMP necessary?Thx
Hi, I'm trying to scan a RegValue without name (Default) but don't get any value.For example: Where is it located a program that not need to be installed.IrfanViewHKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\IrfanView\shell\open\commandRootkey: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOTRegPath: IrfanV...
Kudos given to